Thursday, June 22, 2006

Meeting the Party

Today I met with a politician from the NPC(UML). He had a really big house in a good neighbourhood. We talked about their view of the maoist insurgency and discussed reform vs revolution. After the interview he asked if I was a member of any party in Norway, and when I said RV, he nodded with recognition and went on to tell about his visit to Oslo and RV in 2001. Interesting. The party seems to be something along the lines of SV in Norway.
After the interview he said that he hoped I would "Envigorate the party in Norway, so we could get into parliament". Seems like good advice. Torbjoern and Gunvald, I pass the ball over to you..
Tomorrow I'm going to the maoist information office with hopes of meeting someone with good english. Right now I'm broken after a long days work. When I think about it, I'm going to have a well deserved Tuborg.
Until next time,
Tapaaile kasto Kholam dineko?
Whose pen did you give?

1 comment:

Scott D. Meyer said...

Sti-

Good to hear the luggage is there and the Tuborg is still flowing. I'm heading out on Wednesday to join you in the rainy season. Keep fighting the good fight!