Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meeting the party, again.

Yesterday I had a meeting with another party. This time it was with the Nepali Sadbhawna Party (Anandi Devi). Translated to English, The Nepalese Goodwill Party. Judging from the name, a good party. After all, who doesn't want goodwill?
An upon arrival, goodwill was shown indeed. They had lined up the whole leadership of the party in a meeting room, lacking only the leader, Anandi Devi. Good people.
The interview went according to plan, and I went home to transcribe it, which took forever.

After this I went to see Ghana Brazil in hope of an African miracle. But no.
But I met an interesting character from Brazil, who told me he lived in India. We agreed that the Ghanians were a forced to be reckoned with, and that they were unlucky to meet Brazil.

Other than that I can report that living in an apartment beats living in a hostel by a mile.
Today I even found Simpsons on the TV. I also found a channel that sends counterstrike matches. Surprisingly, it was British. I would have thought Korean for sure. Is gaming the new world cup? Sure hope not.

Other than that that there is not so much of interest to report. Stay with us for updates on the political situation of Nepal to follow.

Bon Voyage

No comments: